The Aleph v20 DEV side has been upgraded to Service Pack 3830 for ALL campuses on the shared servers.
1. Please update your Aleph GUI Client for the DEV region. Updates will be required for the Staff DEV GUI client to work with sp3830.
- The OLIS has provided instructions on using “Version Check.” This enables changes to the client to be pushed from the server to the client installed on the desktop. The person responsible for distribution of the client would run Version Check on each PC in order to download the changes.
- NOTE: A repackaged 3830 client (a complete executable client) is available but campuses would only need to install this client if desktop PCs are added/upgraded or if a corrupt client needs a fresh install.
- Information regarding both options is available from the OLIS Support Portal at http://wiki.sln.suny.edu/x/FwRO under the link “Service Pack 3830 GUI”
2. Please review your DEV side. Test routine functions and report any questions or problems via Footprints at https://service.sunyconnect.suny.edu/footprints/help.html
Please note that your Aleph PROD regions will be upgraded on May 21 between 4:00am – 7:00am. You will be notified when your PROD regions are available.
Maureen C. Zajkowski
SUNYConnect Program Manager
The State University of New York
State University Plaza – Albany, New York 12246
Tel: 518.320.1477 Fax: 518.320.1554