The OLIS is happy to announce that 9 new custom reports are now available:
Reports for cataloging cleanup:
These services create a list of bib system numbers for bibliographic records that meet the criteria. Other Aleph reports/services can be used to refine and/or print results or perform global changes.
Cataloging / Services / Custom Services – Cataloging
* Bib records (non-deleted) with no ADM or HOL record (custom-35)
* Bib records (non-deleted) with no HOL records (custom-36)
* Bib records (non-deleted) with no ADM record (custom-37)
Circulation / Services / Items
* Item records not linked to any HOL record (custom-38)
Reports for OPAC Stats:
These custom services replace the current web-based OPAC Stats created by Nathan Fixler at OLIS. Starting with this announcement, campuses will use the new custom services for OPAC Stats and will no longer use the web-based stats that had been provided by OLIS. The Custom Services can report on OPAC activity from the beginning of v16.
Cataloging / Services / Custom Services – OPAC Stats
* OPAC Stats – Visits – Monthly (custom-60) — This service reports the total number of OPAC visits for each month within the specified year.
* OPAC Stats – Visits – Daily (custom-61) — This service reports the total number of OPAC visits for each day within the specified month.
* Web OPAC Search Strings – Word Searches (custom-62) — This service counts and reports the search strings used in Word searches within the specified period of time.
* Web OPAC Search Strings – Scan Searches (custom-63) — This service counts and reports the search strings used in Scan/Browse searches within the specified period of time.
Job to provide circulation data for WorldCat Collection Analysis:
Circulation / Services / Custom – Circ Reports and Jobs
* WorldCat Collection Analysis – Circ Extract (custom-70) — This service produces a file to be sent to OCLC for the WorldCat Collection Analysis – Circulation Analysis. This file can be sent to OCLC without any further modification.
NOTE: This job will NOT produce usable results until after p_manage_70 is run for your campus. The schedule is available on olisdocs: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/olisdocs/public/Aleph/p_manage_07_sched_Oct2008.xls